CriticMarkup is a special syntax for marking up additions, deletions, changes, and comments in Markdown documents.
- Enable CriticMarkup
- Turn on CriticMarkup handling.
- Accept/Reject all proposed changes
- Accept or reject all CriticMarkup changes on Preview/Export.
- Insert automatic comment with CriticMarkup
- Whenever a CriticMarkup element is added (insertion, deletion, change, or comment), append a custom comment to it. This is often used for your initials so other users can tell who made the change.
- Add datestamp
- Add a date/time to inserted changes. The format string uses strftime syntax.
Next up: Preferences: Preview ▶